Benny Arntsen Bodø 24.02.16
Nordlysbuen 2
8007 Bodø
Norway
Phone: 955 51 651
E-mail: bennyarntsen@hotmail.com
Bodø videregående skole
Amtmann Hegges vei 3/4
8041 Bodø
Norway
Application for the position of department manager
Refering to the job posting on nfk.no, I hereby apply for the job as the head of department of Elektrofag at Bodø videregående skole. I currently work as a teacher without completed education, but in a year, I will finish my education. I have worked as a teacher at Bodø videregående skole for five years and appreciate the job. I have many good colleagues at the department, and it is a very good environment here.
I think that I can be a good leader, and help my colleagues to keep up the good spirit, because I know the system from “the ground floor”.
I believe that I can do a good job as department manager since I am relatively young and ready for new challenges. I choose to look at my young age as an advantage, perhaps especially in terms of seeing things in a new light and see challenges in a different perspective. I have a versatile education with two certificate in electrical engineering and work experience from many different agencies in the electrical industry. My versatile background in private industry can be positive for the department.
I am a social person who likes to work with people. I find it interesting and exciting. To build relationships with other people is incredibly important to me, both as an individual and as a teacher. I appreciate these qualities in a leader. I also believe that many of the teachers at the electrical department will appreciate this, and support me in this job. I have received some inquiries from colleagues who encourage me to apply for this position. I feel that I have good relationships with my colleagues in the electrical department, which will come in handy in this job as head of the department. I see it as a big advantage that I know the electrical department, and thinking that I might be a fresh breath.
I am a responsible person, and know how to delegate responsibilities and tasks. I also believe that my CV speaks for itself on this matter. My career started as a district manager in Moeller Electric AS already as a 25 year old. After that I had management experience in Elektroskandia as head of the department as a wholesaler. A leader's job is not foreign to me.
Hoping for positive consideration of the application
Friendly regards
Benny Arntsen
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar